Welcome to the Sukhendu Mandal's Group! Our lab at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram perform research in the fields of Material Science and Inorganic Chemistry including Nanocluster, cluster-assembled Materials and Catalysis.
- Congrats Purna for the best poster prize in the 24th Congress and General Assembly of the International Union of Crystallography Hyderabad International Convention Centre 21-28 August 2017, Hyderabad, India. The prize sponsored by Springer Nature under the theme of ‘Materials’ consist of a certificate and an ebook voucher worth EUR 300.
- Congratulations again Purna for his new paper in Dalton which got accepted as the back cover of Dalton Transactions.
- Congratulations Purna: His paper on magnetism got accepted in Dalton Transactions!
- Congratulations Prabu: His paper on amine sensing got accepted in Inorganic Chemistry!!
- Congratulations to Asha K. S. for successful defense of her PhD- first PhD of the group!
- Congratulation to Anu for her paper in Sensor & Actuators: Chemical B.
George, A., Gopalakrishnan, H. and Mandal, S. (2016) “Surfactant free platinum nanocluster as fluorescent probe for the selective detection of Fe (III) ions in aqueous medium” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 243, pp.332-337.
- Congratulation to Purna and Asha P for their best poster award at the International Conference on Soft Materials (ICSM)-2016 held at Jaipur, India